SANS 2019 Threat Hunting Survey: The Differing Needs of New and Experienced Hunters
SANS threat hunting experts Mathias Fuchs and Joshua Lemon capture the different needs within organizations that are just starting their threat hunting journey, versus those who are honing their skills and programs. Read the report to help grow your program and improve threat hunting with:
- Definitions of threat hunting
- Methodologies of performing threat hunting
- Spending priorities and training needs
- Tools and system data needed for a successful hunt
- Effectiveness of hunting practices
Why Use Silo Research Toolbox for Threat Hunting?
Silo Research Toolbox is a cloud-based isolation browser explicitly built for the rigors of online research across the open, deep, and dark web. With integrated collaboration tools and centralized management, cyber-threat hunting teams, financial fraud analysts, and criminal investigators use Silo Research Toolbox for safe, secure, and anonymous investigations online.